On-Demand Workshop: PPC Basics for Industrial Companies
Posted on August 24, 2022
1. What is PPC? Learn about the basics and how it improves your online visibility.
2. PPC Inputs: What goes into the setup and how can you use what you already have?
3. Measurement: How to know if your campaigns are successful.
4. Optimizations: Keep working on your campaigns to make them the best they can be.
What is PPC?
PPC (Pay-per-click) is digital advertising where ad spend is charged when the ad is clicked on.
- Paid Search
- Display Ads
- Social Ads
- YouTube Ads
There are a few steps in getting your PPC strategy ready to go.
- Start with priority products/ services
- Budget recommendations
- Cost of lead x how many leads/ month
- Gather existing resources
- landing pages
- clear conversion points
- customer resources (docs)
- Focus on Keywords using Google’s Keyword Planner
- Targets & Bidding
- Clicks & CTR
- Quality Scores
- Ad Strength
- Track only what matters
- Form Fills, Calls
Metrics will tell you what you can improve on
- Keywords, CTAs, Landing Pages
- Look for seasonality
Don’t forget to check out what your competition is doing as well.
Share This Post: On-Demand Workshop: PPC Basics for Industrial Companies