Elevate: What’s up in Digital Q4 | 2021
Posted on November 18, 2021
What’s New in SEO
Defining Quality Content
- How are things presented?
- How do you integrate images?
- How do you work with site speed?
- Quality of overall website
Continuous Scroll SERPs
Google is working toward having an infinite scroll for search results when organically searching.
- Impressions may see a spike
- Clicks may not see any changes, and CTR may decrease
New Indexing Tool
IndexNow is a new indexing tool that could change the way your website is crawled. It could potentially reduce crawling demands on the server, increase the speed and efficiency that new information may be crawled.
- Better (Longer Content)
- E-A-T (Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness)
- Importance of mobile site speed
What’s New in PPC
Apple Privacy Updates
- Users can opt-out of any in-app data collection
- Facebook is not happy
- Marketers are calling for more transparency in the algorithm
PPC in 2022
- Responsive Search Ads
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile-Friendly Optimization
Social Media & Company Culture
What’s New in Social Media
Best Performing Content Types
- Virtual Events
- Blog posts
- Plain text posts/images
- Third-party content
Video is King
- 82% of all online content is video
Mobile-First (It’s not just your website)
Emerging social platforms are designed for mobile use but even LinkedIn and Facebook are predominantly mobile users
Company Culture & Recruitment
Company culture should be shared for your customers & recruitment efforts via employee recognition, videos, etc. Establish a protocol for sharing content and understanding your channel audiences.
Social Media Predictions for 2022
- What channels should you be considering for 2022?
If you have additional questions on this webinar or would like to set up a time to talk – contact us!