Elevate: Digital Marketing During the Supply Chain Crisis
Posted on March 16, 2022
1. Be Transparent: Adjust messaging and show you’re available for support and expertise
2. Offer Alternatives: Refocus your offering to allow customers to know what you CAN sell
3. Stay in the Race: Take this opportunity to gain trust with potential buyers
4. Tidy Up: Clean up your marketing efforts and reprioritize
Focus on Content
- Blogs: Utilize long-tail keywords.
- eBooks: Used as gated content to feed into lead nurturing
- Infographics: Multi-purpose uses
Alternatives to Pausing Ad Campaigns
- Be transparent: Add language like “Reserve your product now”
- Shift budget: Don’t miss out on brand exposure
Find New Sales Opportunities
Refocus your offering to allow customers to know what you CAN sell
- New Products
- New Markets
- New Services
Customer Retention & Loyalty
Customers are looking for any products that are available. Use this as an opportunity to offer alternative products that you have available.
- Branding: Utilize non-branded keyword targeting
- Education: Use your content!
- Pre-Orders: Consider allowing pre-order and give customers an estimated lead time
- In-Stock Alerts: Create an email list to notify customers when the product is back in stock
Take Time for Big Projects
Look at your to-do’s that have been put on the backburner – What are some of the things that are important but not urgent?
Share This Post: Elevate: Digital Marketing During the Supply Chain Crisis