SEO Masterclass for Manufacturers
Posted on June 16, 2022
1. What is SEO? Learn about the basics of SEO & how it improves your online visibility.
2. SEO for Manufacturers: Explore SEO tactics for the manufacturing industry and how to use them to benefit your business
3. Understanding Technical SEO: Discover technical SEO and how to use it in your favor.
4. Optimize Content for your Website: Learn how to create the best content to support your industry.
Know the Basics of SEO
- SEO is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or web page from search engines.
- SERPs (search engine results pages)
- Paid Ads
- Organic Results
- Knowledge Panel
- Map Listing
- Why Does SEO Matter?
- Helps customers find you online
- Word of mouth plays into SEO
- Get ahead of the competition
- Built authority and brand trust
Why is SEO for Manufacturers so Important?
- Brand Awareness: Get in front of more people. Familiarize the public. Differentiate yourself.
- Everyone Uses Google: 5.6 billion searches per day
- Search Intent: Be there at every stage of the funnel
- Why is it important?
- User interaction
- Mobile-first indexing/site speed are ranking factors
- If no one can find your website, there’s no point in creating great content
- Best Practices
- Product Reviews
- Mobile Continuous Scroll
- Install GA4
Optimizing Content for Manufacturers
- Search intent: think like your customer and solve the problems
- Headings: use targeted keywords, think about the structure
- E.A.T. (expertise, authority, trustworthiness)
Remember SEO Takes Time!
Good SEO work only gets better over time.