A Guide For The Financial Marketer
Marketing has always been focused on connecting with your audience in the right place at the right time. Today, this means that offline marketing isn’t as effective as it once was, and you now need to reach customers where they are spending most of their time: Online. Finance institutions are flipping their revenue model to where digital is recognized as the primary driver for future growth, and the brick and mortar locations now support digital. A well thought out strategy will help you discover your voice, plan your message, and execute effective methods to reach your goals.
It’s time to elevate your results with an effective digital marketing strategy, and this is the eBook that will help get you there.
- How financial institutions can connect with their customers on social media
- An overview of content marketing
- How to show up in results when customers are searching for “Banks near me”
- PPC examples and best practices
- A brief ADA website accessibility checklist to get you started
- And much more!