The Manufacturing Roundtable: Strategies for Manufacturing Market Growth
The Manufacturing Roundtable is back for 2024, and we are excited to keep the momentum going.
Kicking off the year, we are thrilled to have Buckley Brinkman, Executive Director & CEO at WCMP (Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing Productivity) joining us and sharing his expertise. He’ll be diving into insights from the 2023 Manufacturing Report, specifically focused on new market growth findings among WI manufacturers.
Anne Cotter from Top Floor will also be presenting on leveraging digital marketing for researching and creating a roadmap for new market growth and opportunities in the manufacturing space.
What To Expect:
- An inside look into the Wisconsin Manufacturing Report
- Understanding manufacturing’s current landscape and where to identify new opportunities
- Connect with experts and like-minded individuals in your industry
- 10:30 – Arrival and networking
- 11:00 – Presentations by Buckley Brinkman, Executive Director & CEO at WCMP (Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing Productivity, and Anne Cotter, Director of Sales & Marketing at Top Floor
- 12:00 – Lunch provided by Top Floor
Meet Your Presenters:
About the Executive Manufacturing Roundtable Event
This quarterly, invite-only event is a place for like-minded individuals to gather, network, and share insights into their experiences related to the manufacturing industry. Tap into the resources of others in your field who are experiencing the same day-to-day challenges. Learn from your peers and make valuable connections.
Date & Time
February 21, 2024
10:30AM - 1:00PM CST
New Berlin Hills
13175 W Graham St
New Berlin, WI 53151