Executive Manufacturing Roundtable: Facing Today’s Manufacturing Disruptions
Manufacturers are often faced with disruptions based on economic shifts and consumer behavior. The challenges may change monthly, but the solution remains the same: finding opportunities for resilience and adaptability.
Join us in early March for networking and a panel discussion with manufacturing industry players on how they’re pivoting strategies to align with today’s challenges.
Topics we’ll be discussing:
- Current roadblocks relating to talent recruitment and retention of employees.
- Tackling shifts in leadership and how to transfer knowledge from manufacturing veterans to incoming leadership.
- The state of the supply chain crisis and how inflation is impacting expectations
- An opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals in the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
This Event is Ideal For:
- Marketers in manufacturing/industrial companies
About the Executive Manufacturing Roundtable Event
This quarterly, invite-only event is a place for like-minded individuals to gather, network, and share insights into their experiences related to the manufacturing industry. Tap into the resources of others in your field who are experiencing the same day-to-day challenges. Learn from your peers and make valuable connections.
Date & Time
March 15, 2023
10:30AM - 1:00PM CST
New Berlin Hills
13175 W Graham St
New Berlin, WI 53151