Modern Marketing for Manufacturers: Automation and Evolving Technologies
Automation and technology are taking the manufacturing industry by storm. One-third of Wisconsin manufacturers rated automation as “very important” to the future of their company in 2023. For most, this means operational technology such as predictive maintenance, or IoT as a service.
But what does automation mean for marketing and other business technologies? With the revolution of AI tools, GA4, and machine learning among other technologies, the marketer’s toolbox is evolving alongside manufacturing automation. Learn and discuss what new operational technologies are emerging this year.
What To Expect:
- Learn about emerging marketing technologies
- Discuss new automation and operational tools with your peers
- Network with like-minded manufacturing marketers and business developers
- 10:30 – Arrival and networking activity
- 11:00 – Digital Transformation: Presentation & Table Discussion
- 12:00 – Lunch provided by Top Floor
About the Executive Manufacturing Roundtable Event
This quarterly, invite-only event is a place for like-minded individuals to gather, network, and share insights into their experiences related to the manufacturing industry. Tap into the resources of others in your field who are experiencing the same day-to-day challenges. Learn from your peers and make valuable connections.
Date & Time
June 14, 2023
10:30AM - 1:00PM CST
New Berlin Hills
13175 W Graham St
New Berlin, WI 53151
Share This Post: Modern Marketing for Manufacturers: Automation and Evolving Technologies