Email Marketing 101
It’s the best of times and the worst of times for email marketing. Easy-to-use platforms and marketing automation have streamlined the process of efficiently reaching out to large numbers of customers and prospects — but the downside is that this has dramatically increased the amount of clutter in our audience’s inboxes.
At this webinar, we will discuss best practices for designing an email that gets delivered, opened, and read. Topics will include:
- Deliverability 101: How to avoid spam filters
- Subject line optimization to maximize open rate
- The right balance of text, images and links in the email body
- Frequency and timing: How much is too much?
- Metrics to monitor and how to benchmark performance
Date & Time
April 27, 2017
1:00PM - 2:00PM CST