What You'll Be Doing
The SEO Team Lead is passionate about creating and leading a team of talented SEO Specialists. You can create robust digital marketing strategies but you’ve got the ability to get your hands dirty and show a member of your team how it’s done. Creating stories that get buy-in from C-Level executives is a breeze, covering everything from data driven technical questions to high level strategy that is going to take your clients to the next level.
You will be responsible for working with clients but the true measure of success is going to be the growth and development of the team around you.
- Digital Marketing Strategy Creation
- Measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data
- Keyword research and generation
- Functional knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems
- Creating and presenting strategy recommendations to clients
- Staying current on latest search marketing trends
- Client Retention – responsible for assisting team members with client issues and stepping in when necessary.
- Recruiting – As Top Floor grows, recruiting top talent is vital. Must be able to recognize skill gaps and hire the right team members.
- Conflict Resolution – must be able to diffuse intense situations between clients, team members and other departments
- Exceptional Leadership Skills – will manage a diverse team with different backgrounds and career aspirations. Your job will be to help them get there.
- Sales Support – while there will be no quota or expectation for driving new business, supporting sales efforts with data, strategy and in-person meetings will be an important component to the position.
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned by manager
Who We're Looking For
- 3 plus years of hands on search engine optimization experience
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Functional knowledge of HTML
- Ability to commute to the office Monday – Friday
A Plus, But Not Required
- Agency experience
- Experience managing teams
- Knowledge of Drupal and/or WordPress
Working here, you will enjoy:
- Employer Matched 401K
- Health Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Workplace
- Free Starbucks Coffee & JIF peanut butter