What You'll Be Doing
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketing manager who will be responsible for the growth of our marketing channels. In this role you will plan, direct, or coordinate our own marketing programs to aid in the companies growth. Be ready to brainstorm ideas for new campaigns, coordinating with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies. As marketing manager, you will monitor current campaigns, ensuring our marketing department meets deadlines and completes necessary tasks. We are looking for someone who loves to keep up on marketing trends, analyze data on a regular basis to evaluate the success of marketing efforts, and come up with new ideas to improve effectiveness.
Note: This is not a client-side position. In this role, your sole “client” will be Top Floor.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Project manage all marketing tasks with internal marketing team using internal tools such as Liquid Planner and Basecamp.
- Manage Salesforce and Pardot
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing meetings
- Runs quarterly strategy reviews to keep management informed of campaign performance
- Oversees Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Interns
- Develop sales support materials – case studies, powerpoints, brochures, etc.
- Write, manage, and create monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Develop content for website catered to our target audience
- Build landing pages for website
- Write e-books, whitepapers, guides, etc. for sales campaign support
- Create and manage list segmentation (industry, client status, services, etc.) in Pardot /Salesforce for effective campaigns
- Strategize and manage tradeshow booths
- Ongoing persona development and competitive and market analysis
Who We're Looking For
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools, Google Analytics
- Technical knowledge and experience in Pardot/Salesforce, HTML, and WordPress
- Deep understanding of B2B customer base
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google Ads campaigns
- Efficient in Adobe CC – Photoshop & InDesign
Working here, you will enjoy:
- Full-time salaried position
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- Automatic 3% company contribution to employee 401(k)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Free Starbucks Coffee & JIF peanut butter