What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for a PHP Web Developer to join our team. We specialize in Drupal and WordPress, although we maintain a few sites built on other web platforms. We are looking for a web developer who enjoys working on a variety of projects and learning new things every day.
Your everyday tasks may include:
- Working with the Drupal team to deliver projects and fix bugs.
- Configuring sites to meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Modeling and entering content.
- Researching, installing, and configuring modules / plugins.
- Customizing and creating modules / plugins.
- Updating and maintaining sites.
Who We're Looking For
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, diligence with assignments.
- At least 2 years of Drupal 8 or 9 experience.
- Experience creating Drupal themes.
- Experience installing and configuring Drupal modules
- Drush, Composer, Git experience.
- Please provide examples of recent work with a short description of your role.
- Please provide a drupal.org profile and GitHub or BitBucket account with code examples.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
A Plus, But Not Required
- Docker / Lando.
- Drupal 7.
- Drupal Commerce.
- WordPress experience.
- Database and server administration experience.
- Integrating 3rd party APIs and legacy systems.
Working here, you will enjoy:
- Hybrid work environment
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Flexible & Summer Hours
- Casual Workplace
- Professional Training Opportunities
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Committee Involvement
- Top B.L.U.E. – Committee dedicated to improving Top Floor culture
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
Equal Opportunity Statement: Top Floor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.