What You'll Be Doing
We are seeking a seasoned, proactive, confident, enthusiastic, motivated individual with proven abilities to maintain excellent workflow and, overall account growth and development. In addition, the Account Manager is expected to provide exceptional customer service, and offer expert assistance in the areas of website content management, web analytics, web hosting, information architecture, and troubleshooting.
- Develop and cultivate a strong, consultative relationship with each client.
- Manage workflow within multiple accounts and team structures.
- Execute strategic planning and proposal development, meet client deadlines, and manage client budgets.
- Organize and plan workflow with internal team members to deliver client needs in an appropriate timeframe and budget.
- Work together with clients and internal team members to understand the overall brand strategy and vision for the overall account.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s company service offerings, and be able to communicate their attributes and values.
- Become proficient with a variety of software tools and platforms (as needed), including Salesforce, Basecamp, Liquid Planner, WordPress, etc.
- Actively pursue sales opportunities, based on in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses, objectives, and budgets.
- Provide technical assistance by fielding calls and emails regarding client issues, and administering the appropriate solutions.
- Provide assistance to Project Managers on larger projects.
- Have direct involvement with Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click processes.
Who We're Looking For
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer service, technical, marketing, sales, media/creative agency, or computer related field.
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Proactive, relationship-based selling skills.
- Effective communication skills (oral, written, verbal, organizational, proofreading).
- Experience with standard software systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, work with budgets, adhere to timelines, and manage resources in a timely, organized manner.
- Ability to promote teamwork with developers, designers, and marketing specialists to efficiently push projects through the system.
- Understand the client’s concerns and suggest appropriate solutions.
- An aptitude for web technology.
- The desire for professional growth within the company.
- Familiarity with user experience and information architecture.
A Plus, But Not Required
- Experience with: Website design, usability, SEO, PPC, Social Media, email marketing, HTML, CMS (Drupal, and WordPress), analytics, server/hosting.
- Background in: IT Operations and Support, Project Management, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Customer Service, Sales, Internet Marketing, Website Development.
Working here, you will enjoy:
- Hybrid work environment
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Flexible & Summer Hours
- Casual Workplace
- Professional Training Opportunities
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Committee Involvement
- Top B.L.U.E. – Committee dedicated to improving Top Floor culture
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
Equal Opportunity Statement: Top Floor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.