What You'll Be Doing
Account Managers are often the front-line contact with Top Floor’s clientele, so naturally having a friendly demeanor and “can-do” attitude is a must. In addition, the Account Manager is expected to provide exceptional customer service, and offer expert assistance in the areas of website content management, web analytics, web apps, web hosting, information architecture, and troubleshooting.
- Develop and cultivate a strong, consultative relationship with each client.
- Serve as a client relationship manager with existing client base by engaging with a portfolio of clients frequently and documenting engagement.
- Meet in person with clients to discuss their strategic / marketing plans.
- Interview, train, and frequently communicate with clients, handling incoming queries as well as reaching out.
- Quickly attain a working knowledge of company service offerings, and be able to communicate the attributes and values of each.
- Become proficient with a variety of software tools (as needed), including Salesforce.com, Tick, Basecamp, etc.
- Actively pursue sales opportunities, based on in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses, objectives, and budgets.
- Provide technical assistance by fielding calls and emails regarding client issues, and administering the appropriate solutions.
- Provide assistance to Project Managers on larger projects.
- Help coordinate planning, resources, and timeline management.
- Have direct involvement with Search Engine Optimization & Pay-Per-Click processes.
Who We're Looking For
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer service, technical, marketing, sales, media/creative agency, or computer related field.
- Ability & desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Proactive, relationship-based selling skills.
- Effective communication skills (phone, meeting, written).
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, work with budgets, adhere to timelines and manage resources in a timely, organized manner.
- Ability to promote teamwork with developers, programmers, designers, SEO, and marketing specialists to efficiently push projects through the system.
- Understand the client’s concerns and suggest appropriate solutions.
- An aptitude for web technology.
- The desire for professional growth within the company.
- Familiarity with the User Experience and Information Architecture.
A Plus, But Not Required
- Experience with: website design, usability, SEO, PPC, Social Media, email marketing, HTML, CMS (Drupal, and WordPress), analytics, server/hosting.
- Background in: IT Operations and Support, Project Management, Marketing Communications, PR, Customer Service, Sales, Internet Marketing, Website Development.
Working here, you will enjoy:
- Employer Matched 401K
- Health Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Workplace
- Free Starbucks Coffee & JIF peanut butter