Webinar Highlight: Email Marketing 101
We’re featuring another webinar on our blog today – this is the first in a series of three webinars on Email Marketing. Get all of the basics with this great overview of email marketing directly from one of our specialists.
This week’s featured webinar is: Email Marketing 101
Presented by: Adam Buettner
It’s the best of times and the worst of times for email marketing. Easy-to-use platforms and marketing automation have streamlined the process of efficiently reaching out to large numbers of customers and prospects — but the downside is that this has dramatically increased the amount of clutter in our audience’s inboxes.
At this webinar, we will discuss best practices for designing an email that gets delivered, opened, and read. Topics include:
- Deliverability 101: How to avoid spam filter
- Subject line optimization to maximize open rate
- The right balance of text, images and links in the email body
- Frequency and timing: How much is too much?
- Metrics to monitor and how to benchmark performance
View the full presentation here.
If you ever have any questions or suggestions for our webinar series – we’d love to hear them!