Top Floor Ranked 18th Largest Agency in Milwaukee
Recently the Milwaukee Business Journal ranked Top Floor 18th largest Milwaukee-area advertising agency. We are thrilled and honored to be apart of the list.
Although we aren’t too big, that hinders us from fostering meaningful, personal, and long-term partnerships. We pride ourselves on having a small agency feel while delivering large agency results.
Our goal at Top Floor is focusing on elevating results for our clients. But also aim at establishing a work culture that’s welcoming, innovative, diverse, and inspiring.
It’s not uncommon to celebrate new babies, engagements, a great review, birthdays, a website launch or any other significant event. We take pride in giving back to our community whether it’s through volunteering, fundraising, or educating future generations.
We support each other by promoting open dialogue and continuous improvement. Nobody’s voice goes unheard. We challenge each other every day to become better employees and better representatives for our clients.
Oh, and if that wasn’t enough, we also dug up some fun facts about the number 18:
- 18 is a “semi-perfect number” – one that is equal to the sum of some or all of its divisors. Its divisors are 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9; 3 + 6 + 9 = 18″
- Mary Shelley was 18 when she wrote the short story, which would later become her first novel, Frankenstein.
- Horses usually have 18 pairs of ribs and 18 bones in their tails.
- Eighteen is the atomic number of argon.
- In Ancient Roman custom, the number 18 can symbolize a blood relative.
- In Chinese tradition, 18 pronounced 十八 (shí bā) and is considered a lucky number due to similarity with 實發 (shì fā) ‘definitely get rich,’ ‘to get rich for sure.
- In Australian Rules football, each team has 18 players on the field during play.
- Comfortable room temperature is 18 degrees Celsius, which translates to 64.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- “I’m Eighteen” is Alice Cooper’s first top 10 hit single.