Add users to your Google Analytics
You can add as many users as you need to your Google Analytics account. To add a new user your account:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and click to the name of the account you'd like to share
- Click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter SEM4TopFloor@gmail.com
- Select the "Read & Analyze" for the permissions
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you're adding.
- Click Add.
Add users to your Google AdWords
To give someone access to your individual AdWords account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the gear icon and select Account settings .
- Select Account access from the navigation bar.
- Click Invite other users.
- Enter SEM4TopFloor@gmail.com
- Enter a 'Top Floor' if prompted to add a nickname for your new user.
- From the Choose an access level drop-down menu, select 'Read Only access'
- Click Send invitation.
Contact Andrea Tarrell, Director of Marketing at email@example.com or 530.307.0534.