We're passionate about elevating results for our clients, which is why we're always coming up with informative topics for our seminar series that we share, free of charge! If you happened to miss out on any of our recent events, we thought it'd be great to compile a list where you can easily access them. This is a follow-up to our blog post back in May featuring our Q1 & Q2 seminars, which you can find here. Browse the list below to learn key takeaways, view the recording, and download the slide decks.
The Anatomy of a Perfect Email
It's the best of times and the worst of times for email marketing. Easy-to-use platforms and marketing automation have streamlines the process of efficiently reaching out to large numbers of customers and prospects -- but the downside is that this has dramatically increased the amount of clutter in your audience's inbox.
Download the recording of our webinar to learn more about the best practices for designing an email that gets delivered, open, and read. Topics covered include:
- How to optimize for deliverability
- Creating subject lines that stand out and maximize open rate
- Learning the right balance of text, images and links
- Understanding the differences in email clients and device types
- Performance benchmarking
SEO and User Experience - Best Frenemies
Relationships can change over time, turning once rivals into close allies. This is the story of Search Engine Optimization and User Experience (UX) - two closely related fields that, until recently, have been pitted against one another in the arena of digital marketing. In the wake of Google algorithm updates focused on the user, it is more important than ever before to consider the intersections of these two disciplines and how they can work together to create a web experience that is not only good for Google, but is excellent for the user.
In this webinar, we discuss why User Experience and Search Engine Optimization aren't as disparate as they are often thought to be, as well as User Experience best practices that will not only boost your SEO but create loyal and satisfied users. We cover:
- The growth of the intersection between SEO and UX
- Building personas and defining your users
- Rethinking website content with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Why site accessibility is good UX and good SEO
- Metrics to measure user engagement and satisfaction
Google Analytics 101
Google Analytics is an incredibly powerful tool to help you understand your website's performance. It can also be overwhelming. In this webinar, we will discuss how best to begin utilizing this Analytics powerhouse. Topics covered include:
- A definition of terms commonly used in the platform
- How to setup a basic installation of the code
- A look at 4 useful reports
- An introduction to Advanced Segments
Google Analytics 201
In part 2 of our Google Analytics training series, we look into some more advanced implementations and reporting that is available within the platform. With websites becoming more interactive and users wanting to complete various tasks, defining a "successful" interaction and figuring out how to track it is vital.
With a plethora of reports and data points at your fingertips, Google Analytics also gives you the ability to pinpoint the specific metrics that are important to you, saving you time and frustration. Topics covered include
- Advanced Goal Setup and Reporting
- Tracking user interactions (videos, downloads, external links, site search)
- Google Analytics for multiple site and/or sub-domains
- Creating Custom Reports & Dashboards
Don't miss another event! We'll be back early next year with a full schedule of fantastic topics. Make sure to check back to our website to find out more!